Dark Souls 3 Secret: How I Beat The Game Using Only The Profaned Greatsword

Uncovering A Hidden Path In Dark Souls 3
Dark Souls 3 Secret: How I Beat The Game Using Only The Profaned Greatsword is a challenging weapon build. Players also call it the profane crusader setup. Research shows curiosity about extreme low item runs spikes on community sites.
What This Build Actually Is
Dark Souls 3 Secret: How I Beat The Game Using Only The Profaned Greatsword is a strength focused curse build. This path relies on heavy hits and spell buffs. Studies indicate mastery of this combo turns slow swings into reliable damage.
Why It Works And How To Pull It Off
Heavy attacks drain stamina fast. You must time swings and recover often. Faith and strength gear smooth out your power spikes. Buffs transform the greatsword into a brutal threat.
Skipping gear drama creates a clear, powerful route.
One Line Takeaway
Master slow swings, manage stamina, and ignore flashy gear to win.
FAQ
-
Q: Is this run possible in New Game Plus? A: Yes, the method works in NG+ with adjusted enemy damage.
-
Q: Do I need online help to finish? A: Solo completion is possible, but some summon signs are RNG dependent.









