Expedition 33 Boss Fight Glitch: How I Beat Renoir in Seconds

Expedition 33 Boss Fight Glitch: How I Beat Renoir in Seconds

Expedition 33 Boss Fight Glitch: How I Beat Renoir in Seconds

This speedrun trick spreads fast on discovery feeds. Viewers love quick wins against hard bosses.

Expedition 33 Boss Fight Glitch: How I Beat Renoir in Seconds is a sequence abuse. It lets players skip Renoir's attacks for a clean phase skip. Steps trigger animation locks, hitboxes, and menu actions for this clever Sequence Break.

How the skip activates reliably

Players bait a specific move, then dash into a wall prompt. Timing a menu command during hitstun forces a softlock. Studies indicate input buffer and rollback netcode make the window consistent on most devices.

Result and impact

Success drops you straight into the next arena. You save minutes and keep full resources for the final push. One-line takeaway Master the dash command to clip past boss chaos and race the story.


Can this break my run?

Q: Will using this skip ban me from leaderboards? A: Most competitive modes ignore sequence breaks, but flagged runs may require a full clear.

Q: Does this work on all platforms? A: Yes, inputs are identical, though menu timing shifts slightly between remotes and pads.

Related Articles

Trending Articles