I Beat Undertale's Mad Dummy in Under 60 Seconds (Here's How)

I Beat Undertale's Mad Dummy in Under 60 Seconds (Here's How)

I Beat Undertale's Mad Dummy in Under 60 Seconds (Here's How)

Speedrun culture loves quirky boss fights. This run captures attention because it turns chaos into precision. Players keep pushing limits on familiar indie titles.

I Beat Undertale's Mad Dummy in Under 60 Seconds (Here's How) is a focused sequence of actions exploiting its predictable patterns. This method treats the boss like a rhythmic puzzle. Studies indicate timing windows create consistent success.

Understanding The Attack Cycle Dummy's moves repeat in tight loops. Reading tells lets you sidestep damage. Research shows mapping tells reduces reaction time. You chain safe hits whenever an opening appears.

Execution Strategy Movement must be minimal and exact. Inputs stay simple, often one direction and one button. Muscle memory turns frantic buttons into smooth execution. One-line takeaway: Master spacing, and the dummy collapses instantly.


FAQ


Q: Can this route work on any platform? A: Yes, input consistency matters more than device type.


Q: How much practice does this usually need? A: Around ten focused attempts to lock the timing down.


Related Articles

Trending Articles