I Played Resident Evil 7 In VR On PS4, Here’s What Happened

** I Played Resident Evil 7 In VR On PS4, Here’s What Happened **
I Played Resident Evil 7 In VR On PS4, Here’s What Happened captures survival horror up close. This immersive setup turns the living room into a tense mansion. It uses VR to boost presence and tension.
** How The PS4 VR Version Works
Early adopters call it an affordable taste of VR horror. PlayStation VR wraps the original story in 3D audio and room scale. Research shows this mix amplifies fear reactions in horror games. Studies indicate physical movement inside safe spaces deepens dread.
** Simple Takeaway
Expect short sessions, since VR motion can strain some players.
** Q & A
Q: Does this version include all DLC? A: Yes, the PSVR setup supports the base game plus all major add-ons.
Q: Is motion sickness a common issue? A: It varies, but fixed camera moves and comfort settings help reduce risks.









