I Tested the Black Prince for 100 Hours in War Thunder… Here’s What Happened

I Tested the Black Prince for 100 Hours in War Thunder… Here’s What Happened
This heavy tank hype is surging across War Thunder communities. Players are chasing realistic mid line gameplay.
I Tested the Black Prince for 100 Hours in War Thunder… Here’s What Happened is a heavily armored British researchable battle rating monster at tier 7. It offers robust frontal protection and a powerful gun for aggressive play. I Tested the Black Prince for 100 Hours in War Thunder… Here’s What Happened defines a resilient brawler that trades mobility for tough hits and strong forward pressure in matches. Research shows players value this mix of protection and firepower in prolonged sessions.
Understanding mobility tradeoffs helps you use this tank effectively. Slow but steady, you should hold hull down and use hull armor while angling tracks to manage damage. Pair it with cover and supportive teammates for better survival and consistent damage output in line battles. Studies indicate situational awareness improves results even on tough opponents.
One-line takeaway Balance patience and aggression; use your armor and gun to control space rather than rushing exposed.
Q: Is this tank good for new players? A: It suits players who like frontline fighting and map control, but movement is sluggish for beginners.
Q: What playstyle fits this tank best? A: Hold strong positions, angling heavily, and support from faster teammates for spotting and flanking.









