I Tried OMSI 2 for 24 Hours—Here's What Broke My Reality

I Tried OMSI 2 for 24 Hours—Here's What Broke My Reality
Everyone streams hardcore sims right now. This experiment fits that trend perfectly.
I Tried OMSI 2 for 24 Hours—Here's What Broke My Reality is a deep bus simulation. It casts you as a driver in a detailed city, testing focus and patience. Research shows realistic physics create strong engagement for players.
Unexpected glitches shattered the illusion quickly. A floating passenger or jittery scenery broke realism fast. Studies indicate small immersion cracks feel huge during long sessions. Suddenly, my virtual commute felt chaotic and unpredictable.
Losing control made me appreciate polished design more. One line takeaway: chasing realism can reveal how fragile that illusion is.
Is this experience stressful or relaxing?
Most describe it as intense and draining. Precision driving leaves little room for calm.
Will casual players enjoy it?
Casual gamers often find the pace too slow. Accessibility depends heavily on personal tolerance for detail.









