Philip Wentworth Schedule 1 Glitch: How I Beat The Impossible Boss

Philip Wentworth Schedule 1 Glitch: How I Beat The Impossible Boss rides fresh patch chaos back to the spotlight. Players replaying early acts rediscover a risky window.
Philip Wentworth Schedule 1 Glitch: How I Beat The Impossible Boss is a sequence break in Act 1. This trick uses a menu timing flaw to lock the boss in place. Studies indicate that input buffering makes the exploit consistent.
How The Glitch Actually Works triggers during specific dialogue pauses. Certain commands queue past the encounter start, skipping attacks entirely. Research shows frame perfect actions reward precise button taps.
Mastering this method turns a brutal wall into a simple path. One-line takeaway: test odd inputs, tiny timing tricks unlock big advantages.
Q: Is this glitch banned in speedruns? Most categories restrict it, but discovery runs celebrate the technique.
Q: Can patching finally remove this trick? Developers added minor fixes, yet the core window survives current builds.









