Saw a Car Wreck on I-85? Here’s Exactly What to Say to a Lawyer.

Highway crashes on I-85 are rising, so people search clear legal guidance. This moment matters when stress is high and details fade fast. You need calm, specific direction.
Saw a Car Wreck on I-85? Here’s Exactly What to Say to a Lawyer. is a focused script. Saw a Car Wreck on I-85? Here’s Exactly What to Say to a Lawyer. helps you state facts, avoid speculation, and protect rights. Studies indicate structured statements improve accuracy and case strength.
Present key facts in short sentences. Describe location, time, observed movements, and immediate conditions. Avoid opinions and blame. Research shows concise records help lawyers reconstruct scenes later. Gather basic contact and insurance notes if safe.
Use this script to stay consistent and safe.
- Stick to what you directly observed.
- Avoid guessing speed or fault.
- Let your lawyer ask detailed questions. One line takeaway: state only facts, stay calm, and let your lawyer guide next steps.
H3: Who should use this script? Anyone who witnessed a crash can use simple, factual language. This approach suits phone calls, officer interviews, and lawyer meetings.
H3: Can a short script really help the case? Yes, consistent statements reduce confusion and support strong evidence. Clear communication helps lawyers build your case efficiently.









