Unlock Premium Processing I-140: The Fast-Track Secret Most Lawyers Don’t Want You to Know

Unlock Premium Processing I-140: The Fast-Track Secret Most Lawyers Don’t Want You to Know
Many petitions now move faster, thanks to new service options. This change helps applicants avoid long USCIS waiting lists.
USCIS Defines Premium Processing for I-140
Unlock Premium Processing I-140: The Fast-Track Secret Most Lawyers Don’t Want You to Know is a USCIS service option. It guarantees a decision within 15 calendar days for an additional fee. Employers or applicants can add this when filing the form.
How Fast-Tracking Actually Helps Your Case
Requests often stall without this option. Studies indicate clear benefits when filing fees include expedite charges. Choosing it can speed approval dates significantly.
Speeding your I-140 helps your overall timeline.
A Quick Takeaway
Using this option can cut months off waiting time. Planning early makes the process smoother.
Q: Is Premium Processing always available for I-140? A: Yes, it is available for most employment-based petitions, with limited exceptions.
Q: Does hiring a lawyer guarantee Premium Processing? A: No, the option depends on USCIS rules and your case type, not the attorney.









