USCIS I-131 2026: Shocking Processing Delays Lawyers Must Warn Clients About

** USCIS I-131 2026: Shocking Processing Delays Lawyers Must Warn Clients About Explains rising travel document wait times. Heavy case volume drives slowdown. Clients planning trips need realistic timing. USCIS I-131 2026: Shocking Processing Delays Lawyers Must Warn Clients About Is A Travel Document Application This form requests permission to reenter the US while pending status. Processing currently runs many months past normal targets. Studies indicate backlogs continue through 2026. How The Advance Parole System Works In Practice Approved applicants receive a parole document for travel. Border officers use it to admit holders at ports of entry. Research shows meticulous records help at inspection. Simple takeaway: file early and track case status often.
H3 Q When does filing make the most difference? A Clients with upcoming international travel should apply immediately. Early filing reduces risk of missing return opportunities.
H3 Q Can this timeline affect adjustment plans? A Yes, unexpected delays may impact job start dates or residency. Lawyers should regularly update clients on schedule changes.









